1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
1. I keep a book of quotes and verses that I either admire or that inspire me. Every so often I add another little quote. As it stands, I seem to be quite fond of Oscar Wilde. I think I've more of his quotes than anyone else :)
2. I have a terrible habit of saying words backwards. It's kind of weird, but I could be watching TV and somebody will say a word, and for no particular reason it will stick in my head and I start spelling it backwards and wondering what it would sound like it it was spelled backwards. That's how I first discovered 'evian' was 'naive' backwards.
3. I have weird taste in men. I never, ever went for the Tom Cruise or Brad Pitts. I've always been more into the Colin Firths and Alan Rickmans of the world....And of course Kiefer Sutherland!
4. I got a grand piano for Christmas, and while I adore it and should have got my diploma at least two years ago...I hate sitting piano exams and always manage to come up with some excuse to get out of it.
5. I'm the eldest of three, and the only one who doesn't have an Irish name. Don't know why...
6. I'm a Catholic who is quite religious and spiritual, but I hate it when people use my religion to put down another group of people or different sets of ideas. It just goes against everything religion stands for!
7. I can be extremely stubborn about insignificant things e.g. I sat all honours for my Leaving Cert, nobody else cares, but it would have really annoyed me if I'd dropped down to pass in any of my school subject. Likewise, I hate my job, (despite loving the people I work with!) I would have left at the end of the summer, but I need to stay for one more year to get three years experience to qualify, and I'm stubborn enough to stay to get it!
I hereby tag...